Jesus following, natural living, Somerset homeschooling mum to Acey. Here is our blog to share with family and friends and anyone else who might be interested, about our home ed journey.


John 13:34 - ''A new commandment I give unto you, That you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.''

Tuesday 6 August 2013

catch up

I haven't blogged in a while; this you'll be pleased to know is not because we haven't been doing any learning ;) but because I've been so busy with my business making these washable sanitary pads to sell at Taunton Vegan Fayre



I didn't think that when I grew up (am I actually grown up)?! I would be a maker of menstrual pads, but praise God! It's going well.... and keeping me busy!

A lot of people are asking if we're taking a break for the school summer holidays - the answer is no! This is because I feel that learning never stops - and because we only do lessons in the mornings and are home all of the time anyway, it carries on as normal. So here is some of the stuff we've been up to these last few weeks;

Acey turned Seven! And had an amazing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed birthday party at Imagine Design Create..



Acey's reading is progressing, since we got given FIVE of these boxes of primary school reading books off of Freecycle - for free!!! 



Acid Alkaline experiment....


And we have started a project on pirates which we will be continuing over the next month or so...


And lots of other stuff too! :) Will be blogging more regularly now the busyness has died down xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment